Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rust between the waves

Vote for me now!

The “dhai kilo ka haath” swing across my face, maintaining a physical contact with it for the time it transferred the P.E following the  impulse-momentum theorems-bringing my face(initially at rest) to a state of motion and then the eyes caught loose motions. All following the newton’s third law of action and reaction, when you are late with your project. This is when I first got the idea of the laws of physics and later learned that the laws of universe are were so precise that we had no problems in sending spaceships to moon and timing it’s landing to the fraction of a second.my brain sensed the “touch” of the palm. A day full of emotions.
The major question that puzzles everyone after a sci-fi robot classic is” will ever machines be able to capture such a scenario, will they ever be like humans-autonomous???”. Can humans creations ever catch the essence of a human?. Can humans actually find the answer for “existence of god?”

Last Sunday, I was at the nearby beach. After loads of fun, I sat under the scorching sun for some “relief”. The waves cuddled my feet; the breeze rejuvenates my lost soul. The waves smash the rocks somewhere to my right; I can hear such a pure sound. The fish remains left by the back current- remind me of my origin and how far I have shifted from the “ANIMAL KINGDOM”. The black and white stripped light house tells me tales of the brave ships who were now beneath me into the blue and of those who safely rested in their harbours. The merry children enjoying the day, the estuary which feeds on the ocean, the mangroves born out of sea, the eyes wondering at the sea and searching for those twenty thousand leagues under the sea. An abyss cultivating life.

But far off in the middle of this I see a coast guard boat, rudely making way against the tenderness of the waves. “Poor boat “..i said to myself.


can a machine ever feel the two emotions mentioned above??. well- "HUMANS WERE NOT IN AIR 100 YEARS AGO"
Vote for me now!

No comments: